We're hiring for all positions!
POSITIONS & FULL JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
The first positions we will be recruiting for include:
- Grocery & Wellness Department Manager
- Produce Department Manager
- Front End & Member Services Manager
- Bookkeeper & Member Data Manager
For a brief overview of all positions click here.
Application Deadlines: Department Managers: Open until filled | Clerks & Cashiers: Open until filled.
WORKING FOR THE CO-OP
Working for South Philly Food Co-op is more than just a job. As employees of a community-owned grocery store, we operate our co-op with great care as a service to member-owners and the broader community. Under the direction of our general manager, staff work in support of the mission of "using food as a force for good—at our tables, in our community and for our planet." Our general manager is responsible for creating goals and objectives that align with this mission and the policies established by our all-volunteer, member-elected board of directors.
HOW TO APPLY:
- learn about 1) the co-op, 2) our principles, and 3) our mission and values
- read about working at the co-op including the job description(s) for positions you are applying for (above)
- complete an application online (or print and return by mail - coming soon)
- additionally submit a resume if you are applying for a leadership position (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
be patient - we are accepting applications but are not yet conducting interviews.
Full and part time positions available. | Fair wages & benefits. | Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
Love your job and the team you work with! Apply today!
Please make sure you are signed up for our newsletter so that you can get updates about official position openings and deadlines. And feel free to stop by any of our upcoming co-op events to learn more about the co-op.
South Philly Food Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.