Come work with us
The South Philly Food Co-op's mission is to use food as a force for good—at our tables, in our community, and for our planet. And we are hiring!
Our open position(s) are listed below. If you think your interest and experience are a good fit for one of our jobs, please submit an application per the instructions included in the job posting.
- Grocery & Wellness Department Manager
- Produce Department Manager
- Front End & Member Services Manager
- Bookkeeper & Member Data Manager
For a brief overview of all positions click here.
- learn about 1) the co-op, 2) our principles, and 3) our mission and values
- read about working at the co-op including the job description(s) for positions you are applying for (above)
- complete an application online (or print and return by mail - coming soon)
- additionally submit a resume if you are applying for a leadership position (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
be patient - we are accepting applications but are not yet conducting interviews.
South Philly Food Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.