Come work with us
The South Philly Food Co-op's mission is to use food as a force for good—at our tables, in our community, and for our planet. And we are hiring!
Our open position(s) are listed below. If you think your interest and experience are a good fit for one of our jobs, please submit an application per the instructions included in the job posting.
- Grocery & Wellness Department Manager
- Produce Department Manager
- Front End & Member Services Manager
- Bookkeeper & Member Data Manager
- Grocery & Wellness Department Clerk
- Produce Department Clerk
- Cashier and Guest Services Associate
- learn about 1) the co-op, 2) our principles, and 3) our mission and values
- read about working at the co-op including the position descriptions
- complete an application online (or print and return by mail - coming soon)
- additionally submit a resume if you are applying for a leadership position (email to: email@example.com)
be patient - we are accepting applications but are not yet conducting interviews.
Please make sure you are signed up for our newsletter so that you can get updates about official position openings and deadlines. And feel free to stop by any of our upcoming co-op events to learn more about the co-op.