Our goal is to raise $8K - $16K in “Co-op Cash”—store credit good for groceries at your store!
Co-op Cash will help us pay for our first shipment of groceries in 2020. You will be able to use your store credit to put goods in your pantry in 2021!
- Put money on your co-op cash account here in any amount over $20.
- Purchases can be made by credit/debit card (or mail a check to us with "co-op cash" in the memo line).
- We will record your full name, member-number if available, email, phone number, and the pre-purchased amount, AND send a “thank you” email as your receipt,
- We'll use the Co-op Cash you put in to pay for some of the first groceries we put on our shelves).
- Smile real big when you walk through the doors of your store for the first time,
- On 04/01/2021 we'll activate the Co-op Cash at the register so that you can buy groceries on it,
- The money on your account will not expire but it is not redeemable for cash,
- Be sure to bring a valid state ID or passport with you when you plan to use your Co-op Cash.
By adding money on this page today you agree to the following:
- I would like to support the Co-op by putting "Co-op Cash" on my account at the Co-op
- Co-op Cash is store credit and is not redeemable for cash
- This Co-op Cash will not be available for use until 04/01/2021 (about 4 months) after the store opens.
- I must bring a valid state ID or passport when I plan to use Co-op Cash