Date: Tuesday, November 15
Time: 5PM - 6:30PM
Where: 230 S Broad St, 17th Floor (enter from Locust St.)
What's walkable or bikeable from your home? Do you have access to your daily needs within just 10 minutes?
5th Square Political Action Committee and the South Philly Food Co-op join in conversation around the benefits to the health, accessibility, and vibrancy brought to cities and individuals when we have basic amenities within a 10-minute walk or bike from our homes. This moderated panel discussion will include time for questions, and an opportunity to learn how 5th Sq and the Co-op are working to improve equity, access, and sustainability for Philadelphia residents.
Moderator Christine Knapp, Director of Sustainability, City of Philadelphia
- Jamie Gauthier, Executive Director of Fairmount Park Conservancy
- Jana Hirsch, MES, PhD Assistant Research Professor, Dornsife School of Public Health, Drexel University
- Steve Jackson, MPH, Founder & CEO of Jackson-Cor LLC
- Andrew Svekla, Associate Manager, Smart Growth at Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Andrew Zitcer, Director of the Urban Strategy graduate program at Drexel University
FREE event --> RSVP encouraged. Refreshments provided!
230 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Google map and directions