It's possible that you've heard a little bit from us in the last few weeks about 599 and YOU: our spring membership campaign with the goal of reaching (or topping) the 600 member milestone.
We've made some pretty cool t-shirts:
Another beautiful day brings another beautiful new member-owner household! Welcome Steve and Laura referred by Jean!
— SouthPhillyFoodCo-op (@SPFoodCoop) April 22, 2014
We've consumed quite a bit of coffee.
And now we're in the home stretch and OH. SO. CLOSE. to hitting our goal of 600 members. So we're having a party. And we're feeling so confident that we're just going to go ahead and call it a Victory Party.
- Celebrate the success of our recent campaign (and find out how the new, official membership count!)
- Hang with fellow members while enjoying one of South Philly's best new bars
- Get updates on the Co-op's next steps
- Purchase your limited-time only t-shirt (see above)
- Hear about our next big event — the 4th Annual South Philly Garden Tour
- PLUS: Win fabulous prizes from these Shop South Philly partners and other great local businesses:
We'll be raffling off prizes from the following great local businesses:
- Percy Street BBQ
- Capri Closes
- Philly Mind Body Acupuncture
- Wishing Well
- Bog Berry Dryer Balls
- Wash Cycle Laundry
- The Yoga Garden
- Tammy Bradshaw Photography
So how do you get in on this amazingness?
Entry to the party costs you just $6 (600 cents and YOU get in … get it?)
Raffle tickets cost $4, but the great thing is that all members receive 1 free raffle ticket, plus 1 additional ticket for every member they've recruited since March 1 (so all the more reason to nudge those on-the-fence "not-yets" in your life to end the suspense and become member owners already!).
See you there!