The numbers have been officially crunched, and we're so pleased to report that the fourth annual South Philly Garden Tour was our most successful one yet!
Here's a recap of #GardenTour14 by the numbers:
- 23 gardens from Second to 10th streets, Fitzwater to Moore
- 200 tickets sold for a total of $4,180
- 200 swag bags distributed
- 38 wonderful sponsors rounding up $8,000 in cash and $4,425 in-kind donations
- $227 in swag sales, including mugs and limited-edition tees
- 1 new Co-op member and a bunch of new followers on Instagram and Twitter
- 0 raindrops from 1 to 4 p.m.
That all adds up to a glorious grand total of $12,180 raised for the South Philly Food Co-op!
Many thanks to all who contributed to making our tour a great success! That includes those of you who recruited gardens and sponsors, promoted the invite to media, neighbors and friends, volunteered your time, took the tour, and talked up the Co-op in general. We couldn't have done it without you.