The numbers have been officially crunched, and we're so pleased to report that the fourth annual South Philly Garden Tour was our most successful one yet!
Here's a recap of #GardenTour14 by the numbers:
- 23 gardens from Second to 10th streets, Fitzwater to Moore
- 200 tickets sold for a total of $4,180
- 200 swag bags distributed
- 38 wonderful sponsors rounding up $8,000 in cash and $4,425 in-kind donations
- $227 in swag sales, including mugs and limited-edition tees
- 1 new Co-op member and a bunch of new followers on Instagram and Twitter
- 0 raindrops from 1 to 4 p.m.
That all adds up to a glorious grand total of $12,180 raised for the South Philly Food Co-op!