On Thursday April 14 at 7:30pm we are hosting an Event Planning Workshop. One of our volunteers is a former community organizer with experience in event planning and fund raising and will lead the workshop, showing us the model for planning a successful fundraiser. Workshop Details Goals of Workshop:
- Discuss general principles for fund raising and event recruitment
- Learn the How To! We will discuss setting goals for recruitment and fund raising, tactics to use along the way, and walk through the step by step process for creating a roadmap/plan to accomplishing specific fund raising and recruitment goals.
- Generate ideas for fund raising/recruitment events
- Anyone interested in learning more about fund raising and event planning to help the South Philly Food Co-op
- Anyone interested in planning/organizing South Philly Food Co-op fund raising and recruitment events